Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eli Porter - The People`s Champion

Eli Porter of viral video fame is getting his own documentary. Earlier this year, after 8 years of silence, Eli released a YouTube video of himself to squash the rumors that he is `retarded`. He then went on to diss actual autistic YouTube star and rapper 50 Tyson. For anyone who may have missed the original video, here is a clip of the battle that gave Eli his 15 minutes of E-fame.



Eli is a very interesting story. He doesn`t seem to be normal which is what makes people so interested in him and his background. Although his new song is garbage and his music career may be a running joke, i feel intrigued to check out his new film. The 6 minute teaser trailer at the end of this post gives us a sneak peek at the documentary and it appears to cover the whole story, from Eli`s original ``rap``, to his current ventures, and the lives of the other characters involved in the making of the accidental Internet hit. What may be most interesting about this documentary is learning more about the private life of Eli and being educated on his health issues.

I`m da best mayne........... I deeeeeeeed It

21 comments:

  1. nice blog

    followin you

    visit my place: www.yourchilltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy's awesome, love this kinda stuff, followed you too wanna check my blog out?

    http://16bitisnotcool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know whether to laugh or cry? IM ALL CONFUSED NOW!

    Following yah

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I think, like alot of people who have cruised Youtube and like freestyles would have seen this, I almost completely forgot about it. Thank you for posting this, its still funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I feel so bad for laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i fucking love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha that some craz shiit, keep up the interesting posts tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DIEEEED IT ;D

    I always wondered whether he was on crack or just mentally ill, can anyone clear that up for me? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is kinda confusing :) when I first saw the video I was like wtf =]

    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sad, but go him lol. Nice blog, Thanks for stopping by mine, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha yeah Jaypower ive always been wondering that too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an interesting blog going on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. I think I feel bad for the guy...I think.

    ReplyDelete

Chitika